Sunday, June 29, 2008

The story so far...

oK, I am soooooooooo guilty of not updating my blog since the 1st time I wrote in. Ever. Anyhow, in a nutshell, let me just tell you what's been happening so far...

  • We've changed preferences since the last time- basically, after a little more researching, the wedding planner/designer/makeup artist we appeared to be happy with in the last post didn't make us happy any more. So we looked around a little more, checked out some more places, and decided that we could mostly plan our own wedding. With a little help, of course.
  • Hantaran shopping is done!!- We were at the shops when they opened one Sunday morning about a month and a half ago, and we shopped and shopped till they closed. We were tired, of course, but it was lovely that we'd gotten almost everything we wanted in that one day. The rest we managed to get here and there later.
  • My outfit for the akad nikah is almost done- Just got my tailor to do it. Last I took a look, it was turning out beautifully. :-)
  • New designer for my reception outfit- Eilla Faizshah (Busana Cinta). She did Erra Fazira's baju for her wedding with Yusry. It was so novel watching her (Eilla, not Erra) sketch the design for me. It seemed soooo easy. My makeup artist will be one of those that Eilla works with.
  • Kursus kahwin's done!- Gem and I went to Zura's Akademik in Bangsar Utama. It was a long day and a half, luckily it wasn't boring. Thank God that's done!!
  • Cards- Only need to be printed now. :-)
So that's a quick update on what's been happening the past 5 months. I'll try to be more consistent! Promise!

1 comment:

ND said...

Thank God..finally somebody ada masa update blog ne kan